Jet Edge is pleased to offer a series of hands-on training programs for operators and maintenance personnel on Jet Edge products.
- Each session is held at Jet Edge Training Center in Saint Michael, Minnesota.
- Participants are encouraged to wear work/casual clothing and safety shoes are required. Class sizes are limited to ten (10) participants.
- If the class is full, we ask that you select an alternate date. Registration for all classes is two weeks prior to the start date. Class times are 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM daily.
- Hearing & eye protection
- High pressure water injuries
- Incoming water
- Cooling water
- HIgh pressure water
- Electical controls (Basics/Advanced)
- High pressure seal replacement
- Check valve repair
- Hydraulic seal replacement
Waterjet Assembly Repair/Troubleshooting
- Bleed down valve repair
- Swivel Repair (plumbing)
- Omnijet repair
- Permalign repair
Repair, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Machine
- Discussion - preventive maintenance
- Discussion - typical repair steps
- Discussion - proper troubleshooting techniques
Review Quiz & Question
(If applicable) Table Maintenance
- Checking mechanical components for wear
- Cleaning swivels
- Mobile tools
- Open for customer requests