At A Glance
Rated pressure: 90,000 psi (6200 bar)
UHP flow rate: .70 gpm (2.61 lmp)
Max rated orifice size: .011 in (.28 mm)
Single piston, dual plunger reciprocating pump
Motor output: 50 hp (37 kw)
The XP90-50 X-Stream Waterjet Pump is backed by nearly 10 years of extensive research and development in hyper-pressure technology. Its fittings and tubings are rated for 100,000 psi. This pump supports a 75,000 psi continuous operating pressure, capable of producing flow rates of .7 gpm and supports up to a .011” orifice—increasing productivity for a diverse range of materials.
- Heavy gauge sheet metal covers
- Rugged all steel welded framework
- Hinged cover & quick remove access covers
- UL Certified electrical panel
- Safety shutdown systems
- Automatic safety pressure bleed-down valve
- Optional advanced control package
- Single, 2 quarts (1.9 liters) attenuator
- Single piston, dual plunger, reciprocating pump
- Rated pressure: 90,000 psi (6200 bar)
- UHP flow rate: .70 gpm (2.61 lpm)
- Max rated orifice size .011 in (.28 mm)
- 100,000 psi-rated fittings and tubing
- Low-pressure water supply requirement 1.45 gpm (5.49 lpm) @ 60 psi (4 bar) min.
- Max temp 70ºF (21ºC)
- Ambient temperature: 50-100ºF (10-37º C)
- Length: 72 in (1,830 mm)
- Width: 32 in (820 mm)
- Height: 53 in (1, 350 mm)
- Approximate weight with fluid: 2,900 lbs. (1310 kg)
- Motor output: 50 hp (37 kw)
- TEFC NEMA premium efficiency motor
- Full load amps @ 460vac: (60Hz) 60
- Full load amps @ 230vac: (60Hz) 120
- Full load amps @ 380vac: (50Hz) 75
- Type: Potable Tap Water, *Pretreated, <100 TDS, PH 6-8, Silica <15PPM
- Supply Requirements: 1.45 gpm @ 60 psi (4 bar ) min. / 70°F (21°C) max.
- Filtration: 1, .45 Micron
- Maximum Temperature: 70°F (21°C)
- Minimum: 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm) @ Minimum 30 psi (2 bar)
- Heat Load: 43,000 BTUs /Hour
- Cooling Circuit: Kidney Loop
- Axial piston, variable displacement, pressure-compensated hydraulic pump
- Thermostatically-controlled cooling loop
- Hydraulic accumulator prolongs component life and improves output quality
- Reservoir capacity: 36 gallons (136 liters)
- 1-year or 2,000-hour pump warranty
- 2-year or 4,000 hour hydraulic circuit warranty
- Lifetime factory product training
Specifications subject to change.
Jet Edge is one of the few waterjet manufacturers willing to custom engineer solutions so you receive a system manufactured to satisfy your specific requirements. Our willingness to customize has made us the go-to waterjet supplier for solving the world’s toughest waterjet problems.
Call us today to discuss a custom solution for your manufacturing challenge!
1-800-JET-EDGE | 763-497-8700
Every Jet Edge system includes unlimited lifetime hands-on training at Jet Edge’s state-of-the art training lab. Training is free when taken at Jet Edge’s headquarters. You also can arrange to have training at your facility for a fee.
Register for classes online or call 1-800-JET-EDGE (538-3343) or +1 763-497-8700 to schedule custom training sessions for your business.
You must be a Jet Edge customer to be eligible for training.