Like all Jet Edge hydraulic intensifier pumps, the X-Stream features a reliable tie-rod design that eliminates threads on the high pressure cylinders, end caps, and hydraulic cylinders. This reduces the likelihood of cracking and increases component life.
The xP90-100 features two intensifiers and an attenuator to smooth pressure fluctuations.
Hydraulic accumulators are standard on all Jet Edge intensifier pumps. This provides smoother hydraulic pressure, reduces spikes and prolongs hydraulic pump life.
An optional leak detection block makes it easy to quickly determine and replace leaking seals. Jet Edge's patented Metal-on-Metal seal technology eliminates half of the seals needing to be replaced.
The xP90-100 features a convenient touch-screen control panel.
Optional cooling fans are available.
At A Glance
Rated pressure: 90,000 psi (6200 bar)
UHP flow rate: 1.41 gpm (5.3 lpm)
Max rated orifice size: .015 in (.38 mm)
Single piston, dual plunger, reciprocating pump
Motor output: 100 hp (75 kw)
TThe XP90-100 X-Stream Waterjet Pump is backed by nearly 10 years of extensive research and development in hyperpressure technology. It typically reduces taper by up to 0.001”. This pump supports a 75,000 psi continuous operating pressure, capable of producing flow rates of 1.41 gpm and supports up to a .015” orifice—increasing productivity for a diverse range of materials
- Heavy gauge sheet metal covers
- Rugged all steel welded framework
- Hinged cover & quick remove access covers
- UL Certified electrical panel
- Safety shutdown systems
- Automatic safety pressure bleed-down valve
- Optional advanced control package
- Double, 2 quarts (1.9 liters) attenuator
- Single piston, dual plunger,reciprocating pump
- Rated pressure: 90,000 psi (6200 bar)
- UHP flow rate: 1.41 gpm (5.3 lpm)
- Max rated orifice size .015 in (.38 mm)
- 100,000 psi-rated fittings and tubing
- Motor output: 100 hp (75 kw)
- TEFC NEMA premium efficiency motor
- Full load amps @ 460vac: (60Hz) 124
- Full load amps @ 230vac: (60Hz) 248
- Length: 86 in (2110 mm)
- Width: 40 in (1020 mm)
- Height: 55 in (1400 mm)
- Approximate weight with fluid:4,900 lbs. (2222 kg)
- Low-pressure water supply requirement 2.0 gpm (7.57 lpm) @ 40 psi (3 bar) min.
- Max temp 70ºF (21ºC)
- Ambient temperature: 50-100ºF (10-37º C)
- Axial piston, variable displacement, pressure-compensated hydraulic pump
- Thermostatically-controlled cooling loop
- Hydraulic accumulator prolongs component life and improves output quality
- Reservoir capacity: 55 gallons (208 liters)
- 1-year or 2,000-hour pump warranty
- 2-year or 4,000 hour hydraulic circuit warranty
- Lifetime factory product training
Jet Edge is one of the few waterjet manufacturers willing to custom engineer solutions so you receive a system manufactured to satisfy your specific requirements. Our willingness to customize has made us the go-to waterjet supplier for solving the world’s toughest waterjet problems.
Call us today to discuss a custom solution for your manufacturing challenge!
1-800-JET-EDGE | +1 763-497-8700
Every Jet Edge system includes unlimited lifetime hands-on training at Jet Edge’s state-of-the art training lab. Training is free when taken at Jet Edge’s headquarters. You also can arrange to have training at your facility for a fee.
Register for classes online or call 1-800-JET-EDGE (538-3343) or +1 763-497-8700 to schedule custom training sessions for your business.
You must be a Jet Edge customer to be eligible for training.