100 hp (75 kw) High Efficiency TEFC electric motor
Hydraulic accumulators are standard on all Jet Edge intensifier pumps.
Filtration: 10, 1, .45 Micron
A leak detection block makes it easy to determine and replace leaking seals.
Jet Edge customized this iP60-100 for a customer whose application required that their pump be moved frequently.
The IP60-100 Waterjet Intensifier Pump has a reliable tie-rod design that eliminates threads on the high pressure cylinders, end caps, and hydraulic cylinders—reducing the likelihood of cracking and increases component life. The dual intensifier and optional controls package make this the most versatile pump on the market. Jet Edge can provide customized solutions with a complete engineering analysis of your application.
- Heavy gauge sheet metal covers
- Rugged all-steel welded framework
- Hinged cover & quick remove access covers
- UL certified electrical panel
- Safety shutdown systems
- Automatic safety pressure bleed-down valve
- Double, 2 quarts (1.9 liters) attenuator
- Single piston, dual plunger, reciprocating pump
- Rated pressure: 60,000 psi (4,100 bar)
- UHP flow rate: 2.0 gpm (7.6 lpm)
- Max rated orifice size .021 in (.53 mm)
- Motor output: 100 hp (75 kw)
- TEFC NEMA premium efficiency motor
- Full load amps @ 460vac:(60Hz) 124
- Full load amps @ 230vac: (60 Hz) 248
- Length: 83 in (2,110 mm)
- Width: 40 in (1,020 mm)
- Height: 56 in (1,430 mm)
- Approximate weight with fluid:4,600 lbs. (2,090 kg)
- Low-pressure water supply requirement 4.0 gpm (15.2 lpm) @ 60 psi (4 bar) min.
- Max temp 70°F (21°C)
- Ambient temperature: 50°-100°F (10°-37°C)
- Axial piston, variable displacement, pressure-compensated hydraulic pump
- Thermostatically-controlled cooling loop
- Hydraulic accumulator prolongs component life and improves output quality
- Reservoir capacity: 54 gallons (204 liters)
- 1-year or 2,000-hour pump warranty
- 2 -year or 4,000 hour hydraulic circuit warranty
- Lifetime factory product training
Specifications subject to change.