36,000 psi (2500 bar) Continuous Operating Pressure
50 hp, 0 to 1.5 gpm (0 to 5.61 lpm) Maximum Flow Rate
Experienced waterjet shops prefer Jet Edge hydraulic waterjet intensifier pumps.
- Length 80 in (203 cm)
- Width 37 in (94 cm)
- Height 52 in (132 cm)
- Approximate Weight with Fluid 3,020 lbs. (1,370 kg)
- Motor Output: 50 hp (37 kw)
- Motor Type: High Efficiency TEFC electric motor
- Full load amps @ 460vac (60Hz): 60
- Full load amps @ 230vac (60Hz): 120
- Type: Single piston, dual plunger, reciprocating
- Number of Intensifiers: One
- Nominal Output Pressure 36,000 psi (2500 bar)
- Intensification Ratio 12:1
- Flow Rate 1.5 gpm (5.61 lpm)
Low-Pressure Water/Intensification Water
- Type: Minimum potable tap water *Pretreated, <100 TDS, PH 6-8, Silica <15PPM
- Supply Requirements Minimum 2 gpm @ 20 psi (1.4 bar )/ 75°F (24°C) Max.
- On board, 1 micron
- Maximum Temperature 70°F (21°C)
- Minimum 0-4.0 gpm (0-15.1 lpm) @ Minimum 40 psi (3 bar)
- Heat Load 37,000 B TU’s / Hour
- Reservoir Capacity 37 gallons (140 liters)
- Filtration Full Flow 10 Micron
- Ambient Room Temperature 50° -100°F (10° -37°C)
- Relative Humidity Noncondensing, Maximum 95% @ 100°F
Jet Edge is one of the few waterjet manufacturers willing to custom engineer solutions so you receive a system manufactured to satisfy your specific requirements. Our willingness to customize has made us the go-to waterjet supplier for solving the world’s toughest waterjet problems.
Call us today to discuss a custom solution for your manufacturing challenge!
1-800-JET-EDGE | 763-497-8700
Every Jet Edge system includes unlimited lifetime hands-on training at Jet Edge’s state-of-the art training lab. Training is free when taken at Jet Edge’s headquarters. You also can arrange to have training at your facility for a fee.
Training for Jet Edge's mobile equipment line is being scheduled by request only. To request a class, please call 763-497-8700, Ext. 744
You must be a Jet Edge customer to be eligible for training.