The High Rail Gantry waterjet system at Michael Waltrip Racing features a full waterjet filtration package, including a Closed Loop Waterjet Filtration System, Abrasive Removal System and In-Line Waterjet Chiller.
A Jet Edge water jet pump with In-Line Chiller and Closed Loop Filtration System.
In-Line Chillers, used in conjunction with the Closed Loop Filtration System, cool treated water and return it to the high-pressure pumps at the recommended temperature. The chillers utilize durable, welded hermetic-scroll compressors and are equipped with digital temperature controllers. Models include a vertical air discharge which minimizes worker discomfort, reduces floor space requirements, and improves the ease of ducting air flow.
- Available in 36,000-240,000 BTU
- Up to 60 gallons per minute flow rate
- Prolongs pump life
- Digital temperature controller
- Eliminates the need for a drain
The In-Line Chiller utilizes a durable welded hermetic-scrolled compressor and features industrial type electrical in a Nema 12 panel. The waterjet chiller is equipped with digital temperature controller. Models include a vertical air discharge which minimizes worker discomfort, reduces floor space requirements, and improves the ease of ducting air flow. Removable/cleanable filters on the air intake are standard.
- Nickel brazed heat exchanger designed to handle close approach temperatures with efficient and reliable evaporation.
- Electrical configurations for 230 volt single phase and 460 volt three phase operations.
- Controls include low flow switch to prevent evaporator freeze up.
- Wiring will be of liquid tite or sjo cord.
- Refrigeration circuit includes service valves, high side filter drier, thermostatic expansion valve liquid line sight valve, high and low refrigeration charge.
- Chiller controls complete with digital temperature controller, high and low side refrigeration switches and coolant flow switch.
See PDF Product Specifications for additional details and chiller models.
Specifications subject to change.