The powerful and flexible AquaVision® Di Controller features an open architecture design that gives operators the freedom to fine-tune programs from any CAD/CAM/nesting software, utilizing advanced HMI features and/or standard G&M code.
Michael Waltrip Racing Waterjet Operator Jeremy Vanderleest at the helm of MWR's High Rail Gantry system. MWR has two Jet Edge waterjets.
Jet Edge's powerful and flexible AquaVision® Di Controller features an open architecture design that gives operators the freedom to fine-tune programs from any CAD/CAM/nesting software, utilizing advanced HMI features and/or standard G&M code.
- Rugged plastic and aluminum construction designed for the manufacturing environment.
- 1.9 GHz Intel® Celeron Dual Core Processor
- 320 GB hard drive
- 3 GB DDR-RAM
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- Windows 7® Professional, 32 bit
- English language HMI and control
- Backup along entire program path
- Real time diameter/kerf compensation
- High-speed cornering
- Single parts, mirroring, rotation, plate alignment
- Real-time part trace
- Optional part arrays
- Uses DIN 66025 specication for programming codes
Jet Cutting Utilities
- Single step
- Jet Test mode
- Auto control up to four cutting heads standard
- Multi-point operator control via full featured hand-held pendent or machine tool front panel
Cutting Path Trajectory
- Variable acceleration and deceleration within a program
- Look-ahead for diameter compensation and path changes
- Software-based travel limits
- High-speed trajectory generation provides immediate feedback to controller allowing maximum accuracy
Operator Visual Interfaces
- Plate alignment screen
- Job run screen
- Message screen
- Job configuration screen
- Process interactive trajectory dry run mode
- One step return to path
Software Optional Features
- Surface Mapping - laser mapping of plate material with auto height corrections prior to cutting
- Intelligent Work Envelope - for contour bevel cutting machines (Jet Edge EDGE X-5 models), automatic adjustments to the work envelope based on bevels to be cut.
- Lights Out Cutting Controls - automatic shut down feature in the event of faults in either water or abrasive flow.
- Automatic programmable water raise and lower
- Substitute controller available for non-English language controller requirements
- Contact height sensing and control
Specifications subject to change.