Waterjet lancing project at the Panama Canal.
Close up of lanced concrete.
Jet Edge abrasivejet lances were used to cut off the damaged wellheads during the Kuwait oil fires. Note that the lance was positioned on a tripod for this application.
Jet Edge’s Ultra Lite Lance is a powerful 36,000 psi (2500 bar) hand-held ultra-high pressure waterjet tool for cutting, stripping, cleaning and controlled surface demolition applications.
- Length 50 in (1270 mm) standard
- Weight 7.5 lb (3.2 kg)
- Operating Pressure 36,000 psi (2500 bar) max.
- A selection of orifice sizes (0.003–0.043 inches) is available for the standard cutting head. The standard orifice size is 0.036 inches.
- The orifice assembly is available in standard and long life versions.
- A selection of fan tips sizes (0.012–0.026 inches) is a available
- An abrasivejet cutting head option is available.
- The length of the high pressure tube can be specified