Jet Edge's Ultra Deckblaster quickly blasts away rubber from airport runways.
The Ultra Deckblaster is an eco-friendly and fast alternative for removing old coatings and corrosion from ship decks. It can attached to a vacuum system.
The Ultra Deckblaster makes quick work out of cleaning parking garage floors.
The Ultra Deckblaster quickly cleans concrete forms.
Fulton Hogan's Watercutters use Jet Edge Ultra Deckblasters and iP36-250 pumps for road surface rehabilitation in Australia and New Zealand.
Jet Edge’s Ultra Deckblaster is a walk-behind ultra-high pressure waterjet system for surface preparation, coating removal, and light scarification on flat surfaces such as concrete floors and steel decks.
- Special orifice manifolds with multiple orifices in various paterns
- 0-1,200 rpm spraybar rotation
- 2, 3 and 4 multi-angle tips
- Straight orifices
- Multiple spray bar designs
- Hydraulic drive
- Vacuum connection
- Rubber skirt
- Overall height (at handle) 37.5 inches (955 mm)
- Overall length 66.5 inches (1690 mm)
- Width 22 inches (560 mm)
- Weight (approx) 280 lb (130 kg)
- Cleaning path 18 inches (457 mm)
- Cutting bar speed Variable 0-1200 rpm
- Travel Rate with optional wheel drive Variable to 60 fpm (18.3 mpm)
Specifications subject to change.