Jet Edge's Ultra Lite Lance quickly blasts away old coatings and corrosion.
The Pneumatic Lance is ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue. It features two triggers for safety. Both triggers must be pressed to initiate the ultra-high pressure waterjet. This ensures that the operator has both hands on the equipment during operation.
For standard operation, the Pneumatic Lance requires a Jet Edge intensifier pump, waterjet orifices and nozzles, fresh water and an air compressor.
Typical Mobile Waterjetting Equipment Set Up:
- Length 48 in (1219 mm) standard, other lengths are available
- Width at handle 12 in (305 mm)
- Weight 16 lb (7.3 kg)
- Air supply Pressure - 90–95 psi (6.2–6.6 bar)
- Flow - 30 cfm (850 L/m)
- Potable tap water (water that is suitable for the UHP pump is also suitable for the pneumatic lance)
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 55,000 psi (3900 bar) nominal