Jet Edge Gyra Jet LP system in use cleaning a bridge.
A closer look at the Gyra Jet LP bridge cleaning project.
Auto manufacturers use Jet Edge Gyra Jets to blast away paint build up from their paint line auto carriers.
Jet Edge Gyra Jet waterjets are ideal for shipboard use. They eliminate toxic airborne dust and are eco-friendly for sensitive marine environments.
The Gyra Jet makes fast work out of cleaning hardened concrete from concrete mixers.
- Manifold rotation is achieved by a pneumatic motor.
- Compressed air is controlled by two triggers on the GyraJet. The compressed air drives the pneumatic motor and operates the UHP control valve to turn the UHP water on and off only when both triggers are pressed, acting as a safety device to ensure both hands are on the equipment.
- Remote control assembly (tumble box) provides a freestanding interface between the Gyra Jet and the compressed air supply and UHP water supply equipment. The assembly includes an air filter/regulator and lubricator for compressed air, UHP water control valve, and an air valve to detect when the triggers are pressed.
- Length Output tube 26 in (46 cm) standard; other lengths are available
- Width at handle 8.5 in (216 mm)
- Weight 17 lb (7.7 kg)
- Rotation Speed 3,000 rpm max. (other speeds available)
- Air Supply 90-95 psi (approx. 6.5 bar).
- Air Flow Rate 30 cfm (850 L/m).
- Operating Water Pressure 55,000 psi (3,800 bar) max.
- Orifice 0.003–0.043 inches (0.0762–1.09 mm)
- Tumble Box: Height 12 in (305 mm)
- Width 14.5 in (368 mm)
- Depth 14 in (356 mm)
- The output tube assembly is available in different lengths. A specific length can be ordered.
- Several styles of orifice manifolds provide a variety of spray patterns.
- Several pneumatic motors are available that produce rotation speeds from 2400 rpm to 5200 rpm.
Specifications subject to change.
Jet Edge is one of the few waterjet manufacturers willing to custom engineer solutions so you receive a system manufactured to satisfy your specific requirements. Our willingness to customize has made us the go-to waterjet supplier for solving the world’s toughest waterjet problems.
Call us today to discuss a custom solution for your manufacturing challenge!
1-800-JET-EDGE | + 1 763-497-8700