Jet Edge is pleased to offer a series of hands-on training programs for operators and maintenance personnel on Jet Edge products.
Each session is held at Jet Edge Training Center in Saint Michael, Minnesota.
Participants are encouraged to wear work/casual clothing and safety shoes are required. Class sizes are limited to ten (10) participants.
If the class is full, we ask that you select an alternate date. Registration for all classes is two weeks prior to the start date. Class times are 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM daily.
- Hearing & eye protection
- High pressure water injuries
- Incoming water
- Cooling water
- HIgh pressure water
- Electical controls (Basics/Advanced)
- High pressure seal replacement
- Check valve repair
- Hydraulic seal replacement
Waterjet Assembly Repair/Troubleshooting
- Bleed down valve repair
- Swivel Repair (plumbing)
- Omnijet repair
- Permalign repair
Repair, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Machine
- Discussion - preventive maintenance
- Discussion - typical repair steps
- Discussion - proper troubleshooting techniques
Review Quiz & Question
(If applicable) Table Maintenance
- Checking mechanical components for wear
- Cleaning swivels
- Mobile tools
- Open for customer requests