75,000 PSI (5200 bar) Continuous Operating Pressure
50 hp, 0.7 gpm (2.6 lpm) Maximum Flow Rate
Take your water jet cutting to a new X-Stream!
Our X-Stream Series hydraulic intensifier pumps cut parts up to 50% faster and lower operating costs as much as 40%!
The X-Stream water jet pump produces 50% more pressure than a 60,000psi water jet intensifier pump, resulting in a 40-50% increase in productivity for many materials. The X-Stream supports a 75,000psi continuous operating pressure. Compared to a 60,000psi water jet pump, typical operating pressures of 75,000psi use 30% less water, 30% less power, and up to 50% less abrasive, resulting in a 40% reduction in operating costs. They typically reduce taper by up to 0.001".
The X-Stream xP90-50 is capable of producing flow rates of 0.7 gpm and supports up to a .011" orifice. Its fittings and tubing are rated for 100KSI. The X-Stream is backed by nearly 10 years of extensive research and development in hyper-pressure technology.
Experienced waterjet shops prefer Jet Edge hydraulic waterjet intensifier pumps.
- Heavy gauge sheet metal covers
- Rugged all-steel welded framework
- Hinged cover and removable access panels for convenient machine inspection and maintenance
- Integral hydraulic reservoir
- Sound insulated for quiet operation
- NEMA 12/13 rated electrical enclosure
- High efficiency TEFC motor
- Electronically shifted intensifiers
- Wye-Delta soft start with disconnect
- 0.5 gallon (1.9 liter) high pressure attenuator with filtration to .45 micron
- Safety shutdown systems · Automatic safety pressure bleed-down valve
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system
- Dual pressure set points
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for operation and safety monitoring
- Axial piston, variable displacement, pressure-compensated hydraulic pump
- Liquid filled pressure gauges
- UHP safety shielded tubing
- Advanced Controls
- CE Mark
- Length: 72 in (1,830 mm)
- Width: 32 in (820 mm)
- Height: 53 in (1, 350 mm)
- Approximate Weight with Fluid: 2,900 lbs. (1310 kg)
- Motor Output: 50 hp (37 kw)
- Motor Type: High Efficiency TEFC electric motor
- Full load amps @ 460vac (60Hz): 60
- Full load amps @ 230vac (60Hz): 120
- Full load amps @ 380vac (50Hz): 71
- Type: Single piston, dual plunger, reciprocating
- Number of Intensifiers: one
- Continuous Operating Pressure: 75,000 psi (5200 bar)
- Intensification Ratio: 25:1
- UHP Flow Rate: 0.7 gpm (2.61 lpm)
- 100,000 PSI-rated fittings and tubing
- 75,000 psi continuous operating pressure
Low-Pressure Water/Intensification Water
- Type: Potable Tap Water, *Pretreated, <100 TDS, PH 6-8, Silica <15PPM
- Supply Requirements: 1.45 gpm @ 60 psi (4 bar ) min. / 70°F (21°C) max.
- Filtration: 1, .45 Micron
- Maximum Temperature: 70°F (21°C)
- Minimum: 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm) @ Minimum 30 psi (2 bar)
- Heat Load: 43,000 BTUs /Hour
- Cooling Circuit: Kidney Loop
- Reservoir Capacity: 36 gallons (136 liters)
- Filtration: 10 Micron
- Cooling: Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Water/Oil
- Optional Cooling: Exchanger: Air/Oil
- Ambient Room Temperature: 50°-100°F (10°-37°C)
- Relative Humidity: Non-condensing, Maximum 95% @ 100°F
Specifications subject to change.
Jet Edge is one of the few waterjet manufacturers willing to custom engineer solutions so you receive a system manufactured to satisfy your specific requirements. Our willingness to customize has made us the go-to waterjet supplier for solving the world’s toughest waterjet problems.
Call us today to discuss a custom solution for your manufacturing challenge!
1-800-JET-EDGE | 763-497-8700
Every Jet Edge system includes unlimited lifetime hands-on training at Jet Edge’s state-of-the art training lab. Training is free when taken at Jet Edge’s headquarters. You also can arrange to have training at your facility for a fee.
Register for classes online or call 1-800-JET-EDGE (538-3343) or +1 763-497-8700 to schedule custom training sessions for your business.
You must be a Jet Edge customer to be eligible for training.