Like all Jet Edge hydraulic intensifier pumps, the X-Stream features a reliable tie-rod design that eliminates threads on the high pressure cylinders, end caps, and hydraulic cylinders. This reduces the likelihood of cracking and increases component life.
The xP90-100 features two intensifiers and an attenuator to smooth pressure fluctuations.
Hydraulic accumulators are standard on all Jet Edge intensifier pumps. This provides smoother hydraulic pressure, reduces spikes and prolongs hydraulic pump life.
An optional leak detection block makes it easy to quickly determine and replace leaking seals. Jet Edge's patented Metal-on-Metal seal technology eliminates half of the seals needing to be replaced.
The xP90-100 features a convenient touch-screen control panel.
Optional cooling fans are available.
75,000 psi (5200 bar) Continuous Operating Pressure
100 hp, 1.45 gpm (5.49 lpm) Maximum Flow Rate
Take your waterjet cutting to a new X-Stream!
Experienced waterjet shops prefer Jet Edge hydraulic waterjet intensifier pumps.
- Reliable Tie-Rod Design eliminates threads on the high pressure cylinders, end caps, and hydraulic cylinders. This reduces the likelihood of cracking and increases component life.
- Matched metal components prevent galling of hydraulic components. Intensifier designs allow for the usage of common tools instead of specialized jacking system tools. Hydraulic accumulators are standard on all pumps. This provides smoother hydraulic pressure, reduces spikes and prolongs hydraulic pump life.
- Hydraulic fluid is cooled and filtered.
- Rugged hydraulic center section incorporates high duty cycle-rated piston seal and wear rings.
- Easy Maintenance - Access panels make it easy to maintain the pump. Intensifier components can be accessed without having to get into the hydraulic center section and hydraulic rod seal.
- Leak detection block indicates seals needing replacement. (optional on some pumps).
- No special tools required.
- CE-marked attenuator smoothes pressure fluctuations and delivers constant and steady stream of UHP water.
- On-board water filtration protects pump components, maximizing machine run time.
- Standard Wye-Delta motor starter –Extends the life of the high-efficiency motor and minimizes installation costs.
- Easy Operation - Jet Edge pumps can be controlled remotely from the motion controller and have programmable dual pressures.
- Patented Metal-on-Metal Seal Technology – This revolutionary technology eliminates half of the seals needing to be replaced.
- Heavy gauge sheet metal covers
- Rugged all-steel welded framework
- Hinged cover and removable access panels for convenient machine inspection and maintenance
- Integral hydraulic reservoir
- Sound insulated for quiet operation
- NEMA 12/13 rated electrical enclosure
- High efficiency TEFC motor
- 1,500 or 1,800 nominal motor speed (rpm)
- Electronically shifted intensifiers
- Wye-Delta soft start with disconnect
- Fail-safe high-pressure attenuator
- Safety shutdown systems
- Automatic safety pressure bleed-down valve
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for operation and safety monitoring
- Axial piston, variable displacement, pressure-compensated hydraulic pump
- Liquid-filled pressure gauges
- UHP safety shielded tubing
- CE Mark
- Advanced Controls
- Length: 86 in (2110 mm)
- Width: 40 in (1020 mm)
- Height: 56 in (1430 mm)
- Approximate Weight with Fluid: 4,900 lbs. (2,222 kg)
- Motor Output: 100 hp (75 kw)
- Motor Type: High Efficiency TEFC electric motor
- Full load amps @ 460vac: (60Hz) 124
- Full load amps @ 230vac: (60Hz) 248
- Type: Single piston, dual plunger, reciprocating
- Number of Intensifiers: Two
- Continuous Operating Pressure: 75,000 psi (5,200 bar)
- Intensification Ratio: 25:1
- Flow Rate: 1.45 gpm (5.49 lpm)
- 100,000 PSI-rated fittings and tubing
- Type: Pretreated, <100 TDS, PH 6-8, Silica <15PPM
- Supply Requirements: 2.0 gpm @ 40 psi (3 bar ) min. / 70°F (21°C) max
- Filtration: 10, 1, .45 Micron
- Maximum Temperature: 70°F (21°C)
- Minimum: 4.2 gpm (15.81 lpm) @ Minimum 40 psi (2.75 bar)
- Heat Load: 95,000 BTUs /Hour
- Cooling Circuit: Kidney Loop
- Reservoir Capacity: 55 gallons (208 liters)
- Filtration: 10 Micron
- Cooling: Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Water/Oil
- Optional Cooling: Exchanger: Air/Oil
- Ambient Room Temperature: 50°-100°F (10°-37°C)
- Relative Humidity: Non-condensing, Maximum 95% @ 100°F
Jet Edge is one of the few waterjet manufacturers willing to custom engineer solutions so you receive a system manufactured to satisfy your specific requirements. Our willingness to customize has made us the go-to waterjet supplier for solving the world’s toughest waterjet problems.
Call us today to discuss a custom solution for your manufacturing challenge!
1-800-JET-EDGE | +1 763-497-8700
Every Jet Edge system includes unlimited lifetime hands-on training at Jet Edge’s state-of-the art training lab. Training is free when taken at Jet Edge’s headquarters. You also can arrange to have training at your facility for a fee.
Register for classes online or call 1-800-JET-EDGE (538-3343) or +1 763-497-8700 to schedule custom training sessions for your business.
You must be a Jet Edge customer to be eligible for training.