The iP55-280DS intensifier features Jet Edge's reliable tie-rod design and an attenuator to smooth pressure fluctuations.
The iP55-280DS is powered by a dependable 280hp Cummins diesel engine.
The iP55-280DS features an in-line quad water filter.
Experienced waterjet contractors prefer Jet Edge hydraulic waterjet intensifier pumps.
- Length: 135 inches (3430 mm)
- Width: 64 inches (2110 mm)
- Height: 84 inches to top of exhaust (1630 mm)
- Approximate weight w/o fluids : 7,700 lbs (3500 kg)
- Engine output: 280 hp
- Engine type: Cummins turbo diesel (meets Tier 3 emission specification)
- Electronics: Diagnostic message display
- Type: Single piston, dual plunger, reciprocating
- Number: Two
- Nominal operating pressure: 55,000 psi
- Intensification ratio: 19:1
- Flow rate: 4.3 gpm (16 lpm) flow rate
- Type (recommended): Potable tap water
*Pretreated, <100 TDS, PH 6-8, Silica <15PPM
- Supply requirements: 8.6 gpm @ 40 psi min./70° F (21° C) max.
- Filtration: In-line quad filter
- Reservoir capacity: 90 gallons
- Filtration: Full flow, 10 micron
- Main Tank : 90 gallons
- Low hydraulic oil level
- Low in-coming water pressure
- Low charge pump pressure
- Clogged charge pump filter
- High engine coolant temp
- Low engine oil level
- Main hydraulic filter clogged
- High hydraulic fluid temperature
- CE Mark