40,000 psi (2800 bar) Continuous Operating Pressure
30 hp, 0.9 gpm (3.4 lpm) Maximum Flow Rate
Use your tractor or skid steer's hydraulic circuit to power a waterjet!
An industry-first, the Eco-Jet TACH waterjet pump utilizes a tractor or skid steer's* hydraulic circuit to produce up to 0.9 gpm of 40,000 psi ultra-high pressure (UHP) water for precision cutting, cleaning and surface preparation applications.
Unlike traditional industrial waterjet pumps, the Eco-Jet TACH requires only a standard 120 V 60 Hz power source, fresh water source, and a suitable tractor or skid steer, making it practical for farm machine shops and shops with a limited power supply.
- Highly Affordable
- Uses Standard Household Power
Utilizes tractor or skid steer hydraulic circuit
(requires hydraulic power unit capable of a minimum output of 50 HP; must be capable of supplying continuous 2400 psi (165 bar) fluid at 21 gpm (79 lpm))
- Easy to maintain
- Powers any manufacturer’s waterjet system!**
- Power: Requires hydraulic power unit capable of a minimum output of 50 HP (must be capable of supplying continuous 2400 psi (165 bar) fluid at 21 gpm (79 lpm)
- Output Pressure: 40,000 psi (2800 bar) continuous
- Flow Rate: 0.9 GPM (3.4 L/min)
- Maximum Orifice: .015 in (.38 mm)
- Power Supply: 120 V 60 Hz
- Attenuator to reduce pressure fluctuations
- Liquid-filled pressure gauges
- UHP safety shielded tubing
- Rugged all-steel welded framework
- NEMA 12/13 rated electrical enclosure
- Temperature: Above freezing to 95ºF (0º-35ºC)
- Relative Humidity: Non condensing, maximum 95% at 95ºF (35ºC)
- Type: Pretreated, <100 TDS, PH 6-8, Silica <15PPM
- Supply Requirements:
Feed Water: 4.5 to 5 GPM (17-19 lpm)
Minimum pressure 60 psi (4.2 bar)
Maximum temperature 70ºF (21ºC)
- On-board filtration to 0.45 micron
Specifications subject to change.
* Tractor or skid steer supplied by customer.
Jet Edge is one of the few waterjet manufacturers willing to custom engineer solutions so you receive a system manufactured to satisfy your specific requirements. Our willingness to customize has made us the go-to waterjet supplier for solving the world’s toughest waterjet problems.
Call us today to discuss a custom solution for your manufacturing challenge!
1-800-JET-EDGE | 763-497-8700
Every Jet Edge system includes unlimited lifetime hands-on training at Jet Edge’s state-of-the art training lab. Training is free when taken at Jet Edge’s headquarters. You also can arrange to have training at your facility for a fee.
Register for classes online or call 1-800-JET-EDGE (538-3343) or +1 763-497-8700 to schedule custom training sessions for your business.
You must be a Jet Edge customer to be eligible for training.