59" x 59" (1500 mm x 1500 mm) - Single 3-axis cutting head.
Designed especially for rural environments with limited electrical service, Jet Edge's TACH-JET® uses a tractor or skid steer's hydraulic circuit to produce a 40,000 psi (2800 bar) waterjet capable of cutting parts from virtually any material.
The TACH-JET water jet system cuts parts up to 6” thick from virtually any material. It features a 59” x 59” (1500 mm x 1500 mm) work envelope. It can be configured for both abrasive water jet cutting and water-only cutting (abrasive is added when cutting hard materials such as metals; soft materials such as foam can typically be cut with water only). It requires a 120 V 60 Hz power source, fresh water source and a suitable tractor or skid steer (supplied by customer). Tractor or skid steer must have a hydraulic power unit capable of a minimum output of 50 HP (must be capable of supplying continuous 2400 psi fluid at 21 gpm ).
• 3-Axis Motion System:
59” x 59” (1500 mm x 1500 mm)
• Jet Edge Eco-Jet TACH Direct Drive Pump
• Requires a hydraulic power unit capable of a minimum
output of 50 HP (must be capable of supplying
continuous 2400 psi fluid at 21 gpm)
• Requires 115v 60 Hz or 230v 50Hz Power Source, Fresh
Water Source and Suitable Tractor or Skid Steer
• Operate with a Windows® PC
• FlashCut Pro-Series Stepper Controller and FlashCut
• IGEMS CAD/CAM software
- Cut Parts from Virtually Any Material
- No Heat, Flames or Noxious Fumes
- Make Needed Parts Now - Why Wait Days or Weeks?
- Create a New Revenue Source
- Own the Ultimate Tool for Hobbyists and Do-It-Yourselfers!
Eco-Jet TACH Direct Drive Waterjet Pump: Requires tractor or skid steer with hydraulic power unit capable of producing a minimum output of 50 HP (must be capable of supplying continuous 2400 psi fluid at 21 gpm)
Waterjet Motion System: 115v 60 Hz or 230v 50Hz Power Source