Jet Edge's Waterjet Cyclone Abrasive Removal System removes up to 10 pounds of spent abrasive per minute. The Cyclone operates unattended and no machine downtime is required for operation. It can be custom sized for any waterjet tank.
- Cleaner and easier than shoveling out your waterjet tank.
- Operates unattended.
- Full abrasive bags are removed and handled by a forklift.
- Less expensive than pumping or shoveling out your waterjet tank.
- No machine down-time required to remove abrasive.
- Can be custom sized for use on any waterjet tank.
- Very low maintenance costs.
- Two accessible check valves are the only moving parts that come into contact with the abrasive slurry.
- Easy to set up and operate.
The Waterjet Cyclone can be used with any manufacturer's water system. For operation it requires a standard electrical outlet (120 Vac at 60 Hz standard; 100–240 Vac at 50Hz or 60Hz available) and an air compressor (80-120 psi, 14 cfm at 85 psi).
- 1 yard hopper and 1 yard abrasive bags.
- Standard outlet electrical supply (120 Vac at 60 Hz standard; 100–240 Vac at 50Hz or 60Hz available)
- Shop air supply, 80-120 psi, 14 cfm at 85 psi.
- 60 gpm maximum water flow rate.
- Only 25 sq. ft. required floor space.
- Removes up to 10 lbs of abrasive per minute.
- Gravity-return overflow from the abrasive holding tank.
- Use attachments to remove abrasives from a waterjet tank that is already full.
- Install an agitation and suction plumbing system in an empty catch tank to keep it clean and keep up with abrasive use.