The design of the Permalign® Abrasive Waterjet Cutting Head ensures consistent alignment of the waterjet stream and abrasive nozzle without additional adjustments. The fixed location of the orifice and nozzle provides a consistent tool center point for the cutting stream. This is achieved by the flange-style orifice assembly mounted securely in the body and the split-tapered thread holding the nozzle in position.
Orifice and nozzle replacement requires no additional adjustments and provides for superior stream alignment. The Permalign® Abrasive Waterjet Cutting Head along with the OmniJet offers a lightweight, compact and versatile solution to your abrasive water jet cutting needs.
- Length 10 in-16.5 in
- Weight 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Operating air pressure minimum 60 psi (4 bar)
- Water pressure maximum 60,000 psi (4100 bar)
- Orifice range .003 ~ .020 in. (.08 ~ .51 mm)
- Nozzle range .020 ~ .065 in. (.51 ~ 1.65 mm)
- Maximum flow rate 2.1 gpm