36,000 psi (2500 bar) or 40,000 psi (2700 bar)
Continuous Operating Pressure, 80 hp
Maximum Flow Rate: 1.8 gpm (6.8 lpm) at 36,000 psi
- Output Pressure: 36,000 psi (2500 bar) continuous
- Number of intensifiers: 1 · 12:1 Intensification ratio
- Flow rate: 1.8 gpm (6.8 L/m) at 36,000 psi or 1.6 gpm (6.05 L/m) at 40,000 psi
- Engine output: 80 hp
- Engine type: Cummins 4 cylinder turbocharged diesel (meets Tier 3 emission standard)
- Fuel Tank: 27 U.S. gal (100 L)
- Cooling: Air cooled circulating water (radiator)
- Pump type: Axial piston, variable displacement, pressure compensated
- Pressure rating: 3,200 psi (220 bar)
- Cooling: Air over oil heat exchanger
- Filtration: 10 micron kidney loop; 13 gpm at 1800 rpm (49 L/m)
- Fluid capacity: 35 U.S. gallons (135 L)
- Fluid type: Standard: medium grade turbine ISO
- A Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) operates the electronic timing of the intensifier cycle
- 1.0 quart (0.9 liter) high pressure attenuator stabilizes operating pressure
- Automatic safety pressure bleed-down valve relieves pressure from system
- On-board Water Prefilter to 1 micron
- Hydraulic accumulator dampens hydraulic fluid pulsations
- Full flow hydraulic filtration to 10 micron increases hydraulic component life
- Air cooled hydraulic fluid
- Safety shutdown systems
- Skid design
Optional CE Mark Available
- Length: 88 inches (2235 mm)
- Width: 64 inches (1625 mm)
- Height: 65 inches (1650 mm)
- Weight: 3,500 lb (1590 kg) dry
- Ambient temperature: 50-100ºF (10-37º C)
- Relative humidity: Non condensing, maximum 95% at 100ºF (37ºC)
Low Pressure Water
·Type: Potable tap water
*Pretreated, <100 TDS, PH 6-8, Silica <15PPM
- Input Pressure: Minimum pressure 40 psi (3 bar) at 7 gpm (26 L/m)
- Input temperature: Maximum temperature 70ºF (21ºC)
- Filtration: Two filters, 10 micron and 1 micron
Specifications subject to change.
Jet Edge is one of the few waterjet manufacturers willing to custom engineer solutions so you receive a system manufactured to satisfy your specific requirements. Our willingness to customize has made us the go-to waterjet supplier for solving the world’s toughest waterjet problems.
Call us today to discuss a custom solution for your manufacturing challenge!
1-800-JET-EDGE | 763-497-8700
Every Jet Edge system includes unlimited lifetime hands-on training at Jet Edge’s state-of-the art training lab. Training is free when taken at Jet Edge’s headquarters. You also can arrange to have training at your facility for a fee.
Register for classes online or call 1-800-JET-EDGE (538-3343) or +1 763-497-8700 to schedule custom training sessions for your business.
You must be a Jet Edge customer to be eligible for training.
Training for Jet Edge's mobile equipment line is being scheduled by request only. To request a class, please call 763-497-8700, Ext. 744