Jet Edge's High Rail Gantry waterjet shuttle system supports up to 12 water-only waterjet cutting heads.
Jet Edge's Mid Rail Gantry waterjet shuttle system supports up to four water-only cutting heads.
The shuttles are easy to operate. The waterjet operator simply rolls out the shuttle like a drawer. Powered shuttles are available.
Jet Edge waterjet shuttles feature our powerful AquaVision Di industrial PC motion controller.
- Jet Edge Waterjet Shuttle Systems are available in a wide range of sizes; an optional spreader bar allows operators to expand the cutting area beyond the waterjet gantry for cutting large sheets.
- The shuttle systems feature Jet Edge’s signature Aquavision® Di controller. The Aquavision® Di is the most advanced motion controller in the industry. It guides the user through the process from job set-up to production. Single parts, mirroring, rotation, plate alignment and part arrays (optional) are at the operator’s fingertips. It is fully networkable.
- Jet Edge precision waterjet systems lead the industry in precision and accuracy, holding +/- 0.001" linear positional accuracy (over 12") per axis and +/- 0.001" repeatability (bi-directional).
- Moving elements are supported on THK linear ways, precision ball screws are directly coupled to servomotors, and XY mechanical components are protected by a lip seal system.
- Critical motion components are protected with metal covers, brushes, labyrinth passages, lip seals, and high-volume low-pressure filtered air.
- Jet Edge offers the widest range of waterjet pumps in the industry, 36,000 psi, 60,000 psi and 75,000 psi models are available from 30-280 hp.