AquaVision Di Motion Controller - Mid Rail Gantry Waterjets
The AquaVision Di waterjet motion controller guides waterjet operators through the process from job set-up to production. It is fully networkable, allowing part programs to be generated offline and easily transferred to the system's hard drive for production. The process interactive trajectory automatically varies feed rate and acceleration based on known features of the job.
If you are interested in this product, you also may be interested in Jet Edge's other precision waterjets.
< See Precision Waterjets Brochure
Aluminum and steel construction designed for the manufacturing environment.
Jet Cutting Utilities Cutting Path Trajectory Controller Features Operator Visual Interfaces
Jet Cutting Utilities
Cutting Path Trajectory
Operator Visual Interfaces
- Open, compatible PC hardware
- Embedded IEC 61131-4 software PLCs and software NCs in Windows
- Programming and run-time systems optionally together on one PC or separated
- Connection to all common fieldbuses and PC interfaces for I/O signals
- Data communication with user interfaces and other programs by means of open Microsoft standards (OPC, OCX, DLL etc.)
- Printer-Friendly Specifications
- View Document