Jet Edge is a great place to work. We’re waterjet industry leaders as well as visionary leaders.
That’s because our people are leaders. Our future is defined by the energy and ingenuity of our employees today and of tomorrow. Every day, we’re finding productive ways to bring people, technologies and processes together to achieve something new. Jet Edge offers competitive salaries with a strong benefit package including 401K plan and education reimbursement. Jet Edge is EEO/AA employer.
Administrative Office Clerk
This position serves as primary support to the Service, Parts, Sales and Accounting departments. Responsibilities include coordinating and entry of service orders, assist with the completion of invoicing, prepare accounts receivable documentation, enter accounts payable invoices into the Company’s ERP system, support parts department and other general clerical needs of the Company. This role directly supports other positions and may be requested to fill them as work load dictates or employee absences require.
- Coordinate the Field Service Technicians travel and monitor the calendar for schedule communications.
- Work with Service department to enter orders required for their field support.
- Track and enter Service costs (e.g. expense reports, labor hours) by job in order to support billings.
- Coordinate product training classes with Service department.
- Maintain accurate database of current Jet Edge equipment users.
- File and maintain records in an organized manner.
- Complete the entry, completion and distribution of Equipment, Service and Parts related billings for customers.
- Support the Accounts Receivable collection process, including preparation of check into the Company’s ERP system (e.g. copy check and supporting documentation for input to bank, etc.)
- Enter accounts payable invoices in the Company’s ERP system, including matching and reconciliation of shipping and purchase order documentation.
- Support the accounts payable payment process including the matching of invoices to checks and mailing of checks to vendors.
- Review shipping invoices and code appropriately to proper general ledger accounting number.
- Facilitate the setting up of new customers including credit applications.
Parts Duties (on a back-up or part-time basis)
- Enter customer’s orders timely and accurately and confirm pricing, lead time and shipping information as requested.
- Process customer credit card payments.
- Expedite urgent order requests or provides direct access to technical services as required.
- Proactively communicate to customers any changes in order status.
- Coordinate the processing of a warranty request from a customer.
- Works with other departments including Outside Sales, Accounting, Purchasing, Production Scheduling and Shipping to provide requested information.
- Back-up receptionist.
- Support Health & Safety Manager including coordination of meetings, scheduling of safety training sessions and documentation of safety training completion.
- Update standard and current costs of inventory in the ERP system as supplied by the manufacturing / purchasing department.
- Filing of service, parts, accounting and other department documents as necessary.
- Support other work areas as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of experience with a manufacturing company serving in an administrative role preferred.
- Experience in billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable entry preferred.
- Positive attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound decision-making with accurate data entry and communication.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Good Time Management skills with ability to prioritize tasks
- Must have the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Speak, read and write fluent English
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Facility/office is clean and well-lit.
- Full time position and must have the ability to work flexible hours and overtime when needed.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit for long periods of time.
- Frequent keyboard & computer use, occasional filing, some bending and stooping and occasional lifting requirement of up to 25 pounds (with assistance if necessary).
Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@JetEdge.com.